At this moment, 21st of November 2014, two companies already joined this special circulair design initiative which means we are still looking for eight other companies! Do you have or know a company in or around Amsterdam which might be interested in this project? Email at email@example.com. We’re thankful to anyone with tips!
What are the benefits of joining this pilot for the companies?
- Reinforce with colleagues a nice sustainable feeling through their office’s waste management.
- Make it fun to give a new life to their apple’s and tomatoes’ cores!
- Production of their own flower & plant fertiliser in order to reduce the Pokon’s world plastic waste.
- Give worms the chance to become the new pets in the office (and later in the households)!
- Work with entrepreneurial design students.
- Give their office a visible impulse since we’re going to report their participation through social media & give them exposure about their sustainable and adventurous profile!
Participation to the pilot ‘Composting for sustainable companies’ costs €500,-. Therefore the companies will get a design bamboo worm-compostbin inclusive:
- Worms in a bedding of startcompost;
- Insights in all the research’s results;
- A personal waste separation/management advice;
- A status as ‘sustainable startup’ sponsor;
- Visible exposure on our special website.
Composting for Sustainable Companies is for us also a way of creating a buzz around worm composting and our design worm compost bin. And it’s a chance for us to create a network of companies who support us & our special project. It’s a micro-crowdfunding/sponsoring as well.